Friday, August 17, 2012

Mod Podge Recipe

First off, for those of you who are unaware of what Mod Podge ( or as I think of it God in a jar) is, Mod Podge is a acid-free glue that can also be used as a gloss or varnish; popular among people who craft, or for school projects.





Personally I use this stuff on everything; from glittering my phone charger, to putting pictures on canvases. Honestly and truly I recommend this product to everyone out there. The only bad thing is that Mod Podge is super expensive, and If your living on a budget that just allows you to buy your Chicken Ramon Noodles that's a problem.

Solution? My home made Mod Podge recipe. Very simple, it's 50% Elmer's Glue, 50% plain old water from your kitchen sink. Usually Elmer's glue is what, around $2.00? Mod Podge is close to $10.00 depending on what size bottle you get. Plus it's back to school time, so glue is a quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment